martes, 27 de julio de 2010

Suscribing to English Classes Online

If you want to suscribe to my English Classes online, write me a comment or an e-mail and I will answer you, explaining what type of classes we can have, taking into account your own level or interests.
They are personalized, for children, teenagers and adults who want to practice the language at home, without so much pressure. However, in the near futute I will give private classes at home.
You only need a computer with a set of headphones and a webcam to practice. If you have your own English book you can use it, too. Besides, I'll give some extra material to practice.
See you soon!!!

Your English Teacher

P.D: The first class is free of charge, because it includes a placement test and an evaluation of the student's level.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario