lunes, 16 de agosto de 2010

Online English Classes Contract

1) The English classes can last between 30 minutes and an hour.

2) You'll need a set of headphones with a microphone and a webcam.

3) I can teach you General English or Conversation.

4) There is a FREE TRIAL CLASS of about 10 or 15 minutes.

5) In the Trial Class you should do a Placement Test, to evaluate your level.

6) The cost of each hour of class is 8 U$D, or the equivalent in Argentine pesos.

7) You must pay before each class, before each week or each month.

8) You will have some DISCOUNTS for UPFRONT PAYMENT.

9) You will receive invoices for your paid classes.

10) If there is a class cancellation or you are going to be late, tell me as soon as possible. I promise I'll do the same to RESPECT you.

11) We must arrange a schedule that is possible for both, especially with foreign students.

12) If you live in Argentina, you can pay through bank transfer.

13) If you live in another country, you can pay using http://www.paypal.co.uk/uk.

I hope you understand this contract. It's better to explain everything before starting the classes.

1 comentario:

  1. Let's share our links I link yours and you link my blog my real intention is spreading each other. http://www.englishtips-self-taught.blogspot.com I think I can help you to spread your blog on my webblog.

    ResponderEliminar